Iron-on Clothing Dots
available with found-it™
These labels may be small but they are powerful... at keeping your clothes out of the lost and found! They are just like our Iron-on Clothing Labels but instead of having to use a household iron to apply, they are the perfect size for a hair straightening iron (the one you use to style your fabulous coif). Apply these permanent labels directly to fabric like socks and shirts and then touch up your bangs.
Iron-on Clothing Dots adhere permanently to any fabric that can be ironed and won't come off in the laundry. They are applied using a household iron or hair straightening iron and silicone sheets included with your order.
- gym clothing
- spare clothing at school
- size: 7/8" x 7/8" | 22mm x 22mm
- available with Found-it™
- silicone sheets included (required for applying)
- laundry safe
- permanent, not removable
- high quality, full-color printing
- Wash and dry garment without fabric softener.
Note: Washing is required in order to remove any "Sizing" (chemicals used in the manufacturing process) on the garment.
- Preheat iron to highest temperature, no steam. For best results, work on a hard, sturdy surface like a table.
- Peel label from sheet (it will NOT be sticky), place on garment and cover with silicone sheet provided. Avoid stretchy areas like waistbands.
- Press hot iron down firmly on silicone sheet for 20 seconds. Quickly reposition iron and press down again for 20 seconds. Always use silicone sheet provided. Iron should never make direct contact with label.
- Remove silicone paper once cool. Label should appear textured like fabric underneath.
These labels are not a toy and should be applied by an adult or under adult supervision.
Share your thoughts on our products. Click here to write a review..